CPRI Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has released an employment notification of the CPRI Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://www.cpri.in/. Through this latest Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 99 vacancies for the posts of Engineering Officer Gr.1, Scientific Assistant, Engineering Assistant, Technician Gr.1, Assistant Gr. II. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||25th March 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||14th April 2023|
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Central Power Research Institute (CPRI). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|CPRI Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Engineering Officer Gr.1, Scientific Assistant, Engineering Assistant, Technician Gr.1, Assistant Gr. II|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 – 1,42,400/-|
|Application Start||25th March 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||14th April 2023|
CPRI Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 99 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Engineering Officer Gr.1||40|
|2 (a).||Scientific Assistant||04|
|2 (b).||Engineering Assistant||13|
|4.||Assistant Gr. II||18|
Vacancies Details Disciplines /Branches Wise:
1. Engineering Officer Gr.1 – 40 Posts
|Disciplines /Branches||No. of post (Tentative)|
|Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering (For Electrical)||22|
|Electronics & Communication Engg.||05|
2 (a) Scientific Assistant – 04 Posts
2(b) Engineering Assistant – 04 Posts
|Disciplines /Branches||No. of post (Tentative)|
3. Technician Grade 1 – 24 Posts
4. Assistant Grade II – 18 Posts
CPRI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct CPRI Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|1. Engineering Officer Gr.1 – 18 to 30 Years|
|2. Scientific Assistant – 18 to 35 Years|
|3. Engineering Assistant – 18 to 35 Years|
|4. Technician Gr.1 – 18 to 28 Years|
|5. Assistant Gr. II – 18 to 30 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CPRI official Notification 2023 for more reference
CPRI Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the CPRI Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CPRI Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) job Qualification details below.
|1. Engineering Officer Gr.1 -First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Civil EngineeringGATE Score: Valid GATE Score of the year 2021 or 2022 or 2023.|
|2. Scientific Assistant – First Class B.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University with 5 years of experience in the relevant subject field|
|3. Engineering Assistant – First Class 3 year Diploma in Engineering /Technology with 5 years of experience in relevant field such as Electrical, Civil, Mechanical.|
|4. Technician Gr.1 – ITI Trade Certificate in Electrical.|
|5. Assistant Gr. II – First Class BA/ BSc. / B.Com/ BBA / BBM/BCA degree from a recognized university and minimum Grade-B certificate in Basic Computer Course (BCC) conducted by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) on the closing date of recruitment application.|
CPRI Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 99 Vacancies in Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen/women candidates and CPRI Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of fees
- For Others:
- For Engineering Officer Gr.1, Scientific Assistant, Engineering Assistant – Rs.1000/-
- For Technician Gr.1, Assistant Gr. II. – Rs.500/-
How To Apply For Latest CPRI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the CPRI Recruitment 2023 notification from 25th March 2023. The last date to apply Online for CPRI Recruitment 2023 until 14th April 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the CPRI Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.cpri.in/.
- Then go to the Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) website Notification panel and check the link of particular CPRI Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill CPRI Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the CPRI Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the CPRI Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the CPRI Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check CPRI Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|