Cochin Shipyard Limited | Ship Design Assistants | Total Vacancies: 30 | Last Date: 4th March 2020 | Apply Mode: Online |Website: https://cochinshipyard.com/
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited is officially out of the recruitment notification for 30 candidates to fill their Ship Design Assistants jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online application for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Latest Notification 2020 will start on 17th February 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 4th March 2020 for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Ship Design Assistants Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Advt No||No.P&A/6(90)/02 Vol VII|
|Job Name||Ship Design Assistants|
|Application Start||17th February 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||4th March 2020|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Cochin Shipyard Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 30 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Ship Design Assistants (Mechanical)||9 (4 UR, 2 OBC, 2 SC, 1 EWS)|
|2.||Ship Design Assistants (Electrical)||21 (14 UR, 3 OBC,|
|Total||30 (18 UR, 5 OBC, 4 SC, 3 EWS)|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the Cochin Shipyard Limited job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||30 Years|
|The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Cochin Shipyard Limited official Notification 2020 for more reference|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Cochin Shipyard Limited job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Cochin Shipyard Limited Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Cochin Shipyard Limited job Qualification details below
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Ship Design Assistants (Mechanical)||Pass in SSLC and Three-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering discipline issued by a State Board of Technical Education with 60% marks or equivalent qualifications in the case of Ex-servicemen + Two years experience in a Shipyard / Engineering Company/Government / Semi-Government Company /Establishment / Private Design Establishment/ Large Commercial Establishment with advanced proficiency in Tribon.|
|2.||Ship Design Assistants (Electrical)||Pass in SSLC and Three-year Diploma in Electrical Engineering discipline issued by a State Board of Technical Education with 60% marks or equivalent qualifications in the case of Ex-servicemen + Two years experience in a Shipyard / Engineering Company/Government / Semi-Government Company /Establishment / Private Design Establishment/ Large Commercial Establishment with advanced proficiency in Tribon.|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 30 Ship Design Assistants job in Cochin Shipyard Limited, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode.
- Application fee of ` 200/- (Nonrefundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 19 February 2020 to 04 March 2020. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) need not pay the application fees. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- All applicants for whom the fee is applicable i.e. except those belonging to SC/ST and PwBD should pay the application fee as stipulated in clause e (i) above. It is important to note that their candidature shall be considered only on receipt of the application fee.
How To Apply For Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers Page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One-time Registration and Submission of application against the most applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One Time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers Page) from 19 February 2020 to 04 March 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- For more details please check below official notification
Latest Govt Jobs
Join Job News-Telegram Group