Centre for Management Development (CMD) Latest Job Notification Details
|CMD Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Centre for Management Development (CMD)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Manager,Management Trainee and Driver|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||19th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||4th July 2020|
CMD Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Centre for Management Development (CMD) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 5 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of Posts||No. of Post||Salary|
|Management Trainees||03||Consolidated pay of Rs. 20,000/- per month|
CMD Recruitment 2020 Age LimitTo apply for the Centre for Management Development (CMD) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Management Trainees||Max. age: 28 years|
CMD Recruitment 2020 Educational QualificationCandidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Centre for Management Development (CMD) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CMD Recruitment 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Centre for Management Development (CMD) job Qualification details below
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
MBA (Full Time) with First Class from a recognised university and
First class in Graduate Degree from a recognised university
Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience of which at least
2 years’ experience in project management.
A good understanding of basic management principles,
Government effective interpersonal communication, oral & written
skills in English language and working knowledge in Computers,
especially MS Office
Previous experience of managing projects and proficiency in
project preparation. Extra credit will be given for post qualification
work experience in the Government sector
MBA (Full Time) with First Class from a recognised university/
institution and First class in Graduate Degree from a recognised
|Driver||• Pass in 10th Standard from a recognised board|
• Possession of a Valid Driving License for Light Motor Vehicles
• Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to
remove minor defects in vehicle)
• Experience in driving Light Motor Vehicles (Four Wheeler) for a
period of 7 to 10 years
5 years’ Service experience as Driver in State GovernmentDepartments/Agencies
How To Apply For Latest CMD Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the CMD Recruitment 2020 notification from 19th June 2020. The last date to apply Online for CMD Recruitment 2020 until 4th July 2020.
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely Online
- CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through Online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the applicant subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or supress any material information while filling up the application form. If the articulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidates his/her candidature will be rejected.
- CMD reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
- Only Post-Qualification experience of applicants/candidates will be considered
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered email ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary Certificates, pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate. Those who does not possess the current experience certificate shall upload an Affidavit along with the Name of e applicant, Name of the organisation, designation, tasks and responsibilities of the job, date of joining etc. shall be mentioned.