CECRI Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI) has released an employment notification of the CECRI Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://cecri.res.in/. Through this latest CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 54 vacancies for the posts of Technical Assistant and Technician. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||28th August 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||27th September 2021|
CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|CECRI Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||Advertisement No. 02/2021|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant and Technician|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||28th August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||27th September 2021|
CECRI Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 54 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
CECRI Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
|Name of Post||Payscale|
CECRI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct CECRI Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Technical Assistant||28 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi official Notification 2021 for more reference
CECRI Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the CECRI Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CECRI Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI) job Qualification details below.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Technical Assistant||I class B.Sc Chemistry/ Physics/ Microbiology/ Bio-technology/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Hotel Management/ Mathematics with a one-year full-time professional qualification or one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Organization.|
|Technical Assistant||I class Diploma in ECE/ EEE/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Refrigeration & AC Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Tech of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/ field.|
|Technician||SSC/ 10th standard with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National/ State Trade Certificate in respective trade e (OR) 2 years full-time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized Institution|
CECRI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 54 Vacancies in CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded.
- The candidate has to remit an application fee of Rs.500/- through Net Banking only (Payment of fee through Mobile Banking should be avoided as it does not match with the banker’s transaction reference number)to the following account and fill up the transaction details in the prescribed columns of online application:
Name of Account Holder: Director, CSIR–CECRI, Karaikudi
Account Number: 737253625
Bank Name: Indian Bank, A.C. Campus Branch, Karaikudi
IFS Code: IDIB000A008
MICR No.: 630019203
SWIFT Code: IDIBINBBMDN
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee. The candidates staying abroad are required to remit the bank commission charges along with the application fee.
How To Apply For Latest CECRI Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the CECRI Recruitment 2021 notification from 28th August 2021. The last date to apply Online for CECRI Recruitment 2021 until 27th September 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the CECRI Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://cecri.res.in/.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.cecri.res.in
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online.
- Online application will be available in CSIR–CECRI website http://www.cecri.res.in from 09:00 a.m. on 28.08.2021 (Saturday) to 05.00 p.m. on 27.09.2021 (Monday).
- In case of Universities/ Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA/DGPA/CPI grades etc., the candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their Boards/Universities/ Institutes. A copy of conversion formula of CGPA/SGPA/OGPA/DGPA/CPI grades etc into percentage, issued by the Boards/Universities/ Institutes to be uploaded in the online application.
- To apply online, the candidate has to register with his/her name and email id. (ii) The candidate has to login using the credentials and apply through the electronic application form.
- After filling-up the electronic application form, the candidate can verify/edit the application to ensure that the application is complete and correct in all aspects. After finalizing, the candidate can print the application.
- This system generated application (Print-out) duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Ereceipt/Transaction reference for remittance of application fee (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscriped “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _ (Post Code _)” so as to reach The Controller of Administration, CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi–630003, Tamil Nadu on or before 12.10.2021.
- Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form and make separate online payment towards the application fee for each post indicating the Code No. of the post.
Essential Instructions for Fill CECRI Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the CECRI Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the CECRI Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR–CECRI) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the CECRI Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check CECRI Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|