CBIC Recruitment 2019 | CGST & Customs | Tax Assistants and Hawaldars Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date 10.12.2019 | Download Application Form @ www.punecenexcise.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2019: Chief Commissioner of CGST & Customs, Pune Zone (CCA) invites offline applications for the recruitment of Meritorious Sportsperson in different Games/ Sports for the posts of Tax Assistants and Hawaldars on temporary basis but likely to be made permanent. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline application for the CBIC Latest Notification 2019 will start on 13th November 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 10th December 2019 for CBIC Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Tax Assistant & Hawaldar Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the CBIC Recruitment 2019 are given below.
CBIC Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Tax Assistant & Hawaldar|
|Recruitment Type||Meritorious Sportsperson|
|Job Location||Pune [Maharashtra]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||10.12.2019|
CBIC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 30 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
CBIC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
CBIC Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CBIC Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs job Qualification details below
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|For Tax Assistant:|
|For Hawaldar:||Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board|
List of Games / Events where appointments are likely to be made:
- Athletics for T.A./ Hawaldar: Male/ Female
- Basketball for T.A./ Hawaldar: Male
- Volleyball for T.A: Male
- Football for T.A./ Hawaldar: Male
- Swimming for T.A: Male/ Female
- Cricket for T.A./ Hawaldar: Male
- Table Tennis for T.A: Male/ Female
- Hockey for Hawaldar: Male
- Badminton for T.A: Male/ Female
- Body Building for T.A: Male
- Golf for T.A: Male
- Lawn Tennis for T.A: Female
How To Apply For CBIC Recruitment 2019
- All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 10 December 2019 up to 5 PM.
- For more details please check below notification