Anna University | Project Associate II, Project Associate I, Project Assistant and Field Assistant | Total Vacancies: 9 | Last Date: 24th February 2020 | Apply Mode: Offline |Website: https://www.annauniv.edu/
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University is officially out of the recruitment notification for 9 candidates to fill their Project Associate II, Project Associate I, Project Assistant and Field Assistant jobs in All over Tamilnadu. The aspirants who are looking for Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline application for the Anna University Latest Notification 2020 will start on 3rd February 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 24th February 2020 for Anna University Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Project Associate II, Project Associate I, Project Assistant and Field Assistant Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Anna University Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Anna University Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Job Name||Project Associate II, Project Associate I, Project Assistant and Field Assistant|
|Application Start||3rd February 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||24th February 2020|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Anna University has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 9 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post||Salary|
|1.||Project Associate II||04||Rs.22,000/-|
|2.||Project Associate I||02||Rs.18,000/-|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Anna University job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Anna University Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Anna University job Qualification details below
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Project Associate II||Ph. D (Environmental Science)/ M.E. Environmental Engineering/ M.E. Environmental Management (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Environmental Fieldworks and Sampling & Analysis)|
|2.||Project Associate I||M. Sc. Chemistry/Biochemistry / M. Sc. Applied Chemistry/ M. Sc. Environmental Science (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Environmental analysis)|
|3.||Project Assistant||B.Com. (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Computer knowledge, Typewriting skills, and documentation works )|
|4.||Field Assistant||SSLC or equivalent|
How To Apply For Anna University Recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates should submit their application with all details of the academic qualification and experience to the Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025 on or before 24 th February 2020 and soft copy of the same may be sent to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates appearing for their final semester examination are also eligible to apply for the post and at the time of the interview, course completion / provisional certificate may be submitted.
- Mention your email ID, contact number and complete postal address along with your application.
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview and selection will be based on interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- For more details please check below official notification
Latest Govt Jobs
Join Job News-Telegram Group