Air India Express Careers – Careers in Air India Express
Air India Express Careers: Air India Express Limited published their latest job vacancies on the Air India Express Limited website’s careers page. These jobs are located in Calicut Airport, Cochin Airport, Trivandrum Airport, Mumbai Airport, and Delhi Airport. Getting these wonderful jobs requires a simple online application process only. All job seekers can apply directly to the company through the below links. Air India Express Limited groups looking for enthusiastic, energetic, flexible team players, who are passionate and enjoy the challenges of working for a rapidly growing global organization.
When we noticed the Latest Job opportunity We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it on the company website too, and this is completely free recruitment (there is no any charge) there is no any agency as intermediate, and our website is not recruiting team, we are just publisher, do further things with your own responsibility. So we request job seekers, Please do thorough research before applying/attending any job interview through our website. We take utmost care while publishing jobs on this site. But please keep in mind that we are also humans, so sometimes mistakes or errors might have crept in unintentionally.
Air India Express Careers Job Details
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||Air India Express Limited|
|Job Location||Calicut, Cochin, Trivandrum, Mumbai, Delhi|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Plus Two|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000 – 85,000|
|Benefits||Attractive Salary, Accommodation, and others|
About Air India Express Limited
Air India Express is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India. This low cost arm of Air India is headquartered in Kochi, Kerala.The airline carries millions of guests each year, and connecting 100 plus city pairs with its cost effective and reliable flight services. Air India Express enjoys huge market share in India – International and India – Gulf travel market.
Air India Express was launched as a low-cost carrier in April 2005, with the objective of providing convenient connectivity to short/medium haul international routes in the Gulf and South East Asia at affordable fares. The airline’s target segments are Indian expatriates, budget travellers and leisure travellers. The airline aims at providing non-stop, no frills service to its customers across all channels. Our vision, is to become India’s most efficient and preferred LCC on regional and international routes; constantly exceeding guest’ expectations in terms of quality, affordability, convenience and comfort.
Interested in low-cost Air India Express Dubai flights? Air India Express’ network extends to 34 destinations and includes over services a week to the Gulf and South East Asian destinations. Customers can avail low-cost, value for money Air India Express Dubai, Air India Express Abu Dhabi , Air India Express Sharjah, Air India Express Bahrain, Air Inida Express Doha, Air India Express Dammam, Air India Express Kuwait, Air India Express Muscat, Air India Express Salalah, Air India Express Ras-Al-Khaimah, Air India Express Riyadh, Air India Express Al-Ain, Air India Express Singapore and Air India Kuala Lumpur flight services that stand out from the competition. Reliability, efficiency, safety, and high standards of service are the cornerstones of our corporate philosophy. The airline takes immense pride in its commitment to maintaining service quality, professionalism, and pursuit of excellence.
Air India Express Careers: Vacancy Details
Dear job seekers, You can available vacancies below in this paragraph, just check it, if there are any vacancies matched to your profile, you can check the eligibility criteria and go-ahead to apply below-mentioned link, and also you can connect with recruiting team to know your resume status, and you will get a reply only if you are shortlisted by the Human Resources department, and wish you to have bright future from this job.
|Route Manager Grade- M-2||Mumbai, New Delhi|
|Senior Assistant – Airport Services Grade – S- 3||Calicut/Kozhikode|
|Senior Officer – Customer Delight Grade – M- 2||Cochin/Delhi|
|Assistant – HR Grade – S- 2||Trivandrum/Thiruvananthapuram|
|Deputy Manager – Airport Services – DCS Coordinator Grade – M-3||Kochi/Cochin, New Delhi|
|Officer – Crew Scheduling – Grade – M-1||Mumbai|
|Sr. Officer- Flight Dispatch Grade – M-2||Mumbai (All Areas)|
|Manager – Flight Dispatch Grade- M-4||Mumbai (All Areas)|
|Assistant Engineer -Technical Service||Trivandrum/Thiruvananthapuram|
|Chief Manager – Technical Services||Trivandrum/Thiruvananthapuram|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)||Trivandrum/Thiruvananthapuram|
|Manager – Finance – Grade – M – 4||Mumbai|
|Dy. Manager – Finance – Grade M-3||Mumbai|
|Chief Manager – Finance – Grade – M – 6||Mumbai|
Important Instructions Air India Express Careers Job Vacancy 2022
If you are interested to apply for the job position at Air India Express Limited, please submit the following documents while submitting an online application and when you attend the pre-selection interview:
- Updated CV
- Highest educational degree certificate
- Work experience certificated related to the job (minimum 2 years in )
- Recently taken passport size a full-size color photographs
- Academic certificates & job-related training certificates a work experience
Steps to Take Before Submitting Your Resume to Air India Express Careers
Most job seekers know that recruiters spend six seconds looking at your resume to determine if you’re a good fit. If your resume is accepted by the applicant track system (ATS), you will use a summary or qualifications, and no “references are available upon request” at its end.
Although you may have the best resume-writing tips in the world, there are still things you can do to improve your resume before you send it. So you’re probably wondering how you can write a resume that leads to HR managers inviting you to interviews daily. These helpful tips help you refine your resume before hitting “submit.”
- Choose the right resume format & layout.
- Mention Your Personal Details & Contact Information
- Use a resume summary or objective
- List your work experience and achievements
- Mention your top soft & hard skills
- Optional: Add Additional Resume Sections Languages, Hobbies, etc.
- Personalize Your Information for the Job Ad
- Create a persuasive cover letter
- Proofread your resume and cover letter
How do you choose the right resume format?
There are three types of resume formats. They are reverse chronological and functional or skills-based. The job type and experience level will determine which option you choose.
These are the three formats of a resume:
- The reverse chronological resume format is the most common and best for those with a lot of work experience relevant to the job they are applying for.
- Functional/skills-based resume format – If you lack relevant work experience because you are a student/recent graduate or looking to make a career change, the skills-based format is a better choice.
- Combination Resume The combination resume is great for job-seekers with a wide range of skills. This is useful when you are applying for a job requiring you to be proficient in at least three or four different areas and want to include all that information in your resume. For example, let’s say you are applying for a position in senior management and your requirements include expertise in Management, Sales, and Software Development.
Which one would you choose?
In 90%+ cases, you’d want to stick to the reverse-chronological resume format. This format is the most popular and is used by most HR managers. This is why we will be focusing on this format in this guide.
A free checklist to help you write your resume
- Is your contact information section complete?
- Are you a professional in your contact email? E.g. : email@example.com
- Are you using the right resume format?
- Is your resume 1-2 pages?
- Are all of the essential sections on your resume included?
- Did you only list the most relevant experiences at work?
- Have you emphasized achievements over responsibilities?
- Have you tailored your resume to the job posting you are applying for?
- Have you included the correct amount of work experience on your resume?
- Have you included your education on your resume?
- Did you list all the necessary skills to be considered for the job you are applying for?
- Have you added any other sections to your resume?
- Finally, did your resume get proofread? It’s worth asking a friend for help or using software such as Grammarly.
HOW TO APPLY –Air India Express Careers 2022
All candidates are requested to please take a few minutes to set up Their profile by visiting the following link below. once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the concerned job provider once the HR department of this company has received your CV, the recruitment team will review it thoroughly and you will get back to you if you are shortlisted. Below is the list of Air India Express Limited Jobs, any individuals can apply as per meeting the criteria given
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Notice: All the information on Thozhilveedhi is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. thozhilveedhi.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the concerned job provider, thozhilveedhi.com is not involved in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personnel information of job seekers and Never pays anyone for job applications, tests, or interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
It’s a golden opportunity for you today would like to inform you about the latest job vacancy in UAE Job Vacancies | Qatar Job Vacancies | Kuwait Job Vacancies | Oman Job Vacancies | Bahrain Job Vacancies | Saudi Arabia Job Vacancies | . Before introducing the job we like to say to you that we will upload daily gulf, government, and private-sector jobs, to get daily updates just follow our page to reach every day, it will help you to secure a bright future.