ADDITIONAL SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAMME (ASAP) | Post Name: Manager Public Relations and Documentation, Procurement Officer | Apply Mode Online | Last Date: 19.02.2020
Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP), a joint initiative of General and Higher Education Department, Invites application from qualified and competent candidates for the appointment to the posts of Manager Public Relations and Documentation and Procurement Officer on contract basis for a period of one year or till the closure of the project whichever is earlier. Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of ASAP (www.asapkerala.gov.in) or Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net).
ADDITIONAL SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAMME (ASAP) Recruitment 2020 – Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||ADDITIONAL SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAMME (ASAP)|
|Name of the Post||Manager Public Relations and Documentation, Procurement Officer|
|No of Vacancies||2|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
ADDITIONAL SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAMME (ASAP) Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
|1||Manager Public Relations and Documentation||1||Rs.50,000|
ADDITIONAL SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAMME (ASAP) Recruitment 2020 – Qualificatioon and Age Limit
|SL.No||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Manager Public Relations and Documentation||Master’s Degree /PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication recognized by Public Service Commission|
5 years in Media Industry including Printing/Visual Media/Advertising. Experience in social media management is preferable.
|Below 40 (as on 01.01.2020)|
|2||Procurement Officer||MSc/M.Com/MA/MBA(Finance)/ B. Tech/MBBS/ BDS|
Minimum 2 years’experience in procurement activities of Govt. PSUs in the rank of Officer/Manager Desirable Personnel with experience in managing procurement activities in projects funded by International Organisations (World Bank, ADS etc.) will be preferred. Computer proficiency will also be considered. Retired hands can also apply
|58 years (as on 01.01.2020)|
General Instructions – ADDITIONAL SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAMME (ASAP) Recruitment 2020
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely Online
- CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit pplication through Online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, thecandidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- For more details please check below official notification
Join Job News-Telegram Group