Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Animal Husbandry has released an employment notification of the Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://ahd.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest Animal Husbandry recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 12 vacancies for the posts of Laboratory Technician Grade II/Laboratory Assistant Grade II. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Animal Husbandry can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||16th May 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||22nd June 2022|
Animal Husbandry Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Animal Husbandry. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Animal Husbandry official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Animal Husbandry|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CATEGORY NO: 162/2022|
|Post Name||Laboratory Technician Grade II/Laboratory Assistant Grade II|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||16th May 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||22nd June 2022|
Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Animal Husbandry has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 12 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Laboratory Technician Grade II/Laboratory Assistant Grade II||Thiruvananthapuram- 01 (One)|
Kollam – 01 (One)
Pathanamthitta – 02 (Two)
Alappuzha – 02 (Two)
Kottayam – 01 (One)
Ernakulam – 01 (Anticipated Vacancy)
Thrissur – 01 (One)
Palakkad -01 (One)
Kozhikode -01 (One)
Malappuram -01 (One)
Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Animal Husbandry Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Laboratory Technician Grade II/Laboratory Assistant Grade II||18-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1986 and 01.01.2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation|
Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Animal Husbandry opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Animal Husbandry job Qualification details below.
|Laboratory Technician Grade II/Laboratory Assistant Grade II||1. A pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification. |
2. A Pass in Laboratory Technician Course conducted in any of the Medical Colleges in the State or any Institute approved by the Government or under Kerala Agricultural University.
Successful completion of Livestock Inspector Training Course and Training in Laboratory Technician conducted by the Kerala Agricultural University.
Diploma in Laboratory Technician Course from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal (South India) for a period of 1½ years.
A pass in Laboratory Technicians Course for a period of 2 years conducted by the Secretary, State Council of Vocational Education, Karnataka
A pass in the Laboratory Technician Course for a period of 1 year conducted by the Dean, Madras Veterinary College, Madras.
Class I Laboratory Assistant from Armed Forces Medical College having 15 years experience in the Army Trade of Laboratory Assistant Class I.
Ex-servicemen having 16 years experience in the Army Trade of Laboratory Assistant Class I
Job oriental Pre-University Diploma in H.E. 1-01 Laboratory Technician awarded by Government of Karnataka, State Council of Vocational Education.
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology awarded by the Punjab State Medical Faculty. OR A pass in VHSE in Medical Laboratory Technician.
How To Apply For Latest Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 notification from 16th May 2022. The last date to apply Online for Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 until 22nd June 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://ahd.kerala.gov.in/.
- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2012. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking. Candidates creating new profile from 1.1.2022 shall upload photograph taken with in 6 months. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The Application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D Proof in their profile.
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Animal Husbandry Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|