At PepsiCo Franchise Owned Bottling Operations, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
This role will be based in Dubai.
Senior Brand Manager – Gulf & Jordan is responsible for the Coordination with Franchise and Marketing Manager in the development and execution of the annual AOP for the markets. He/she is responsible for Category / Brands / Trade Marketing plans.
The Associate Manager has to have full understanding of the impact of all marketing & trade marketing activities on their brands / consumers / shoppers / customers and bottling organization
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Jointly develop and deploy of category/brand plans through using the material received from global/regional teams as well as developing local content in a way that maximizes local consumer & shopper preference
- Maintain and keep up-to-date business procedures and test scripts; execute control activities as designed and update the process owner with any change in the process. Complete Quarterly self-testing by prescribed deadlines and remediate ineffective controls by the date agreed with process owner and the Internal Control team
- Support in the development of the marketing calendar by quarter leveraging global and regional initiatives consistent with brand strategy, and AOP objectives
- Jointly develop brand’s packaging, promotional, sponsorship programs development consistent with the brand marketing calendar, quarterly initiatives plan
- Responsible for Campaign Development of local market-wide 360-consumer campaigns from insights to ideation to development to launch and execution (media-to-shelf) for the assigned category
- Ensure program deployment with high execution standards
- Support in leading development and deployment of market specific communication
- Responsible for leading the selection and commissioning of relevant influencers / digital contents / creative agencies for the local market-specific campaigns to support the assigned category across Gulf
- Support in leading evaluation of program impact and effectiveness, track brand KPI’s (consumer and trade) catalogue learning/build database, recommend actions to improve and report the results to top management.
- Responsible for leading the brand on-ground activation plans and event sponsorships across Gulf. With the annual sponsorships of festivals including a series of music concerts and almost a year-round active calendar of events, synchronization of these events/concerts with the brand AOP calendar becomes key to leverage those important sponsorship agreements
- Supports development of annual market research plans to support market strategy development and performance tracking
- Responsible for agency management (Activation agencies/brand agencies/media agencies)
- Support Marketing Manager in Managing pull budgets with approved levels, in line with agreed AOP
- Lead competitive SWOT tracking for input to plan and initiative development
- Support in leading the development and execution of all shopper communication material
- Integrate customer and in-store activation plans into all category toolkits and launch material shared with Gulf & Jordan bottler partners.
- Partner with the Beverages Category and BU brand teams to deliver point of sales material that is in-line with the brand’s equity and the key channels in our markets
- Lead the development and delivery of a compelling and clear strategy on in-store presence to maintain our Beverages brands look & feel and VIS consistently
- Develop POSM that is tested, fit for purpose, and within the agreed quantities and costs
- Unify look and feel of POSM across the region and partner with the bottler teams to execute them
- Complete Promotional Evaluations for major activities and make clear recommendations for future plans based on the conclusions
- Provide all necessary input to AOP & JBP documentation for Channel Strategy & Planning
- Deliver a rolling 24-month activity plan by Category and Channel
- Define a clear vision of what in-store excellence looks like for each category and channel. This includes recommended planograms
- Define, agree and communicate clear execution targets for all key activities within the Channel Category Plan
- Track and monitor effectiveness of new POSM ideas and tools recommending way forward and leveraging best practices across the Sector.
“#Locations : Dubai, United Arab Emirates “
- University Degree- BA
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate clearly, read and write effectively in English & Arabic
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust
Notice: All the information on Thozhilveedhi is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. thozhilveedhi.com are not a recruiter, we are just sharing available jobs worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the concerned job provider, thozhilveedhi.com is not involved in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personnel information of job seekers and Never pays anyone for job applications, tests, or interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case
When we noticed the Gulf Job opportunity We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it on the company website too, and this is completely free recruitment (there is no any charge) there is no any agency as intermediate, and our website is not recruiting team, we are just publisher, do further things with your own responsibility. So we request job seekers, Please do thorough research before applying/attending any job interview through our website. We take utmost care while publishing jobs on this site. But please keep in mind that we are also humans, so sometimes mistakes or errors might have crept in unintentionally.